- 400g cooked crabmeat
- 4 green onions, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 3-4 cups (300-440g) breadcrumbs
- 40-60g unsalted butter
- Coriander leaves, to serve
- Freshly squeeze juice and grated zest of 2 limes
- Chipotle Chilli & Lime MAY-OH
Place the crabmeat, grenn onions and parsley in a bowl and mix. Divide mixture into 16 equal portions and shape into patties. Dip each patty in beaten egg and coat in breadcrumbs. Place patties on a tray and refrigerate for 30 mins to firm up.
Heat 40g butter in non-stick frypan over moderate heat. Fry patties (in batches) for 6 minutes or until golden and cooked through, turning once, adding more butter to pan if needed.
Garnish with coriander leaves and as much Chipotle Chilli & Lime MAY-OH as you like.