- Handful of coriander leaves
- 1 x can of spicy refried beans
- 2 tbsp breadcrumbs
- Flour for dusting
- 1 tbsp rapeseed or sunflower oil
- 1 onion
- 2 large gherkins (dill pickles)
- Wholegrain Mustard MAY-OH
- Handful fresh rocket leaves or mixed leaves
- 2 burger buns
- Roughly chop the coriander leaves and put them into a large bowl with the beans and breadcrumbs and mash together into a burger mixture.
- Split the mixture into 2 to create 2 burger patties and lightly flour each one.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over a medium heat and fry the burgers for 3-4 minutes on each side until golden and crispy.
- Whilst the burgers are cooking, add the onions to the pan to cook and soften.
- Cut the gherkins into slices.
- Cut the burger buns in half and place the burgers inside topped with rocket or mixed salad leaves and a healthy dollop of Wholegrain Mustard MAY-OH.